Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Live In Fear

Pin It I love my house. I love playing in my garden. I love watching the kids play in the backyard. I love sitting on my front porch.

But I live in fear. What if all this was taken away? What if we had to go back to an apartment?

I recently found out that my position has been cut in the government, so I no longer have a job to fall back on.

Living here is expensive, and I just don't know what I'm going to do with my life anymore. My team of experts feel that I need to find a new path, better adapted to my own particular needs, but I just don't know what that is.

I have been drifting ever since I graduated high school, never really pursuing anything I wanted, just taking whatever job the wind blew my way.

I loved the restaurant business, but the pressure of the job combined with unattainable standards from the managers made me constantly feel like I wasn't good enough.

I need to consult a career coach or something, because I just don't have a clue, and I'm making myself sicker just thinking about it.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear your post was cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie-Louise... I'm daring to believe it's because something better is coming my way... but what?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete