Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fashion Wednesdays: Must Have Handbags

Pin It
I must confess: I have a shoe and purse fetish.  Truly though, it's mostly purses.

Here are a few of my favorites from Amazon... and guess what?  They are all under $30!!!



You gotta love a hello kitty purse! Maybe better suited for a younger woman, but I think it's fun, and I'd wear it to shop.

Love the beaded evening bags.  The colors on the peacock design are stunning.  The round thing is a purse hook... really pretty and only $2.04.  You'll never have to put your purse on the floor again, which is awesome, because you wouldn't believe the bacteria our purses accumulate!

Plus, Nene* says it's bad luck, that your money will disapear.  I don't know if it's true, but I don't need to be taking any chances! ;)

There are tons more at amazing prices, check them out today!

*Nene Leaks - Real Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment