Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Barack Obama Wins Second Term As President

Pin It
 (and I may have lost a Facebook friend)

I'm watching CBS, and one quote that stood out to me was about the people at the rally where the President is about to give his victory speech.

He said something along the lines of "The mood doesn't seem to be so much excitement as relief"

Amen to that!  I teared up and breathed a huge sigh of relief when they made the announcement of Barack Obama's projected win a few hours ago.

Then I saw this status on a Facebook friend's wall and wasn't able to stop myself from responding. It's not my fault, it's a compulsion, tee-hee.


So yeah, like I said, I may have lost a Facebook friend tonight.

I'm sorry, but nothing sets me on fire more than a woman supporting Mitt Romney.  He is working against YOU, how can you possibly think about voting for him??? 

In other news, Big bird and Elmo were spotted high-fiving each other when Obama's win was announced.

It's a beautiful day.  Congratulations, America.  You did the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment